Aero Peppermint is classic staple to any childhood, so I was wondering how I could recreate the magic in a spread. After initially just melting down the bar and pouring, I was left with an off brown coloured (tasty) mess. I knew I had to try harder to make the magic, and therefore found a (tiring) way to recreate the vibrant green look in a spread!
Aero Peppermint Spread
- 450 g Aero Peppermint
- 5 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- First thing, get two microwave safe bowls, a chopping board and one sharp knife ready.
- Cut away the brown chocolate from the green, and place them into separate bowls.
- Melt the green chocolate in the microwave, and once melted add 2tbsp of Oil and mix
- Melt the brown chocolate and add the remaining 3 tbsp of oil untill mixed.
- Slowly drizzle the green chocolate into the bowl of brown chocolate and swirl with a knife.
- Carefully pour into a jar and leave to set overnight
- Once set, get lost in the magical swirls of your new mint Aero spread!