Whatever the time of the day, tuck into this tasty mint chocolate spread topped with a tasty mint fondant topping!
After Eight Spread
Why wait until after eight to enjoy the wonders of mint chocolate?! Spread this on your morning toast, break free from the norm!
- 400 g Dark Chocolate
- 4 tsp Mint Extract
- 4 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 4 After Eights
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 3 tsp Mint Extract
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- Melt down that dark chocolate whichever way you find best! I am lazy so melted it down in the microwave at 30 second increments.
- Mix the oil and mint extract together.
- Add in that sunflower oil. and mint mix.
- Chop up 2-3 After Eights and mix them in, put spread to one side
- In a separate bowl add the sugar, oil and mint extract and mix until a thick paste.
- I usually play around with measurements adding more water or icing sugar until I get a consistency I am happy with!
- Wait until spread is half set and pour fondant slowly on-top.
- Let sit overnight, and then ENJOY!