What is better than Bueno Spread you may ask? Adding Biscoff spread the ‘mix’! This simple recipe will fulfil your snack dreams in no time!
Biscoff Bueno Spread
What?! Combining the 2 greatest things in the world?! You know it, Biscoff Bueno spread is HERE!
- Food Processor
- 170 g blanched hazelnuts
- 300 g white chocolate
- 100 g crunchy biscoff spread
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 bars Kinder bueno white
- Roast the hazelnuts until golden brown
- Add to food processor and blend until a smooth nut butter forms.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments until liquid.
- Add the sunflower oil and stir carefully
- Pour the chocolate into the food processor with the nut butter. Add the vanilla and blend until combined.
- Crush the 2 kinder buenos and stir into the white chocolate nut mix
- Melt the Biscoff spread in the microwave until liquid. (I did it full power 30 seconds)
- Drip the Biscoff into the chocolate and swirl with a knife.
- Drip Biscoff in lines down the jar, then pour in the spread to the jar.
- Leave to set overnight (I put mine in the fridge as its SO HOT!)
- Eat and ENJOY!