Anyone down for some custard creams? Well this spread is for the cinnamon custard lovers, mixing both together is this TASTY treat!
Cinnamon Custard Cream Spread
Custard Cream biscuit butter, sandwiching a thick layer of cinnamon custard cream! What more could you want in life!
- Food Processor
- 3 Packs Custard Cream
- 0.5 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tbs Sunflower Oil
- 1 tbs Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbs Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Plain Flour
- 5 tbsp Butter Melted
- 300 g Icing Sugar
- 1 tbs Custard Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150 g Unsalted Butter Softened
- Put 3-4 custard creams aside, and then put the remaining custard creams whole into the food processor and blend until a fine dust.
- Melt the coconut oil (I did it in the microwave) and add in (be careful with hot oil!)
- Add the sunflower oil, and Syrup, and keep blending until it forms a thick paste.
- If it is still dry, add more sunflower oil in 1/4 tsp measurements until nice and thick.
- Crush the custard creams put aside before, and mix with a spoon into the spread.
- Melt the butter and leave to the side.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a pan.
- Add the butter, and slowly heat on a medium heat until the sugar begins to melt and slowly bubble.
- Once done, put to the side.
- Cream the all the ingredients in a mixer.
- Once smooth, stop and put to one side.
- Fold in the cinnamon goo to your custard cream mix.
- Fill a layer of Biscuit spread at the bottom of your jar.
- Add a layer of your custard cream filling.
- Add another layer of spread, and you have LIFT OFF you are done!