Why would you rather have a bowl of coco pops, when you can have a tasty jar of coco pop spread! This easy to make 3 ingredient spread is a quick and easy tasty treat!
Coco Pops Spread
Cereal based spreads are the future people! This easy to make 3 ingredient spread is the perfect snack, gift or weekend project!
- 1 cup coco pops
- 400 g milk chocolate
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- Melt down the chocolate in the microwave. I do this in 30 second increments stirring between until the chocolate is nice and smooth.
- Once melted, add in the oil and stir until combined.
- Pour 1 tbsp of chocolate into a separate bowl and put to one side,
- Mix the coco pops in with the chocolate and oil.
- Pour the mix into a jar.
- Add coco pops to your side bowl of chocolate forming a thicker coco pop spread, carefully place this on top of the spread in the jar.
- Leave to set overnight, and enjoy!