NOTE: This is an UNOFFICIAL spread! Not sold by M&S and is homemade. I do not sell it nor will I ever sell! With that aside, this spread is DIVINE! Using the FINEST M&S ingredients you can make yourself a homemade Colin spread which is the best addition to the Caterpillar family! Be sure to be following me on Instagram for more spreads @uksnackattack!
Colin the Caterpillar Spread
- 400 g M&S Finest Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 tub M&S Chocolate icing tub
- 1 pack Colin the Caterpillar sprinkles
- 1 pack mini Colin faces
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil
- Melt down the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments until liquid. Add the sunflower oil and mix until combined.
- Mix in pack of Colin the Caterpillar Sprinkles!
- Ad half the tub of icing into a separate jug and melt in microwave until soft.
- Slowly pour the icing into the chocolate mix, grab a knife and swirl the mixtures together.
- Pour into a jar and leave to set. Once set add a mini Colin face to decorate.