The crunchy spread with the zesty punch! Terry’s chocolate oranges have gone WILD with the transformation to the holy state of the spread!
Crunchy Chocolate Orange Spread
What beats a Terry's Chocolate Orange? Crunchy Chocolate Orange Spread!
- Food Processor
- 170 g Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Chocolate oranges of your choosing
- 3 tbs Sunflower Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Put the sunflower seeds in a medium heat pan and roast for 2-3 mins
- Break down all the chocolate and melt in 30sec increments until melted and combined.
- Put the seeds in a blender and blend until a fine powder.
- Add the oil and vanilla and blend again until combined.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend again.
- Put into a jar, add your terribly photoshopped label and EAT AWAY.