The chocolate of the gods, now turned into one crunchy, nutty spread! This simple 3 ingredient Ferrero Rocher Spread is quick, and easy to make, and tastes heavenly!
Ferrero Rocher Spread
This simple 3 ingredient spread will make you go NUTS for the NUTS!
- 300 g Ferrero Rocher
- 100 g Milk Chocolate
- 5 1/2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- Head a saucepan of water, and place a pyrex dish (or heatproof) over it to make a bain marie
- Crush up the 300g of Ferrero Rocher and place in, slowly stirring for 5 mins until melted.
- Add the 100g of chocolate, and let melt.
- Once all is melted, add in the sunflower and mix again until all combined.
- Remove from heat, and pour into your jar.
- Leave to cool overnight and have your crunchy Ferrero Rocher spread with your breakfast!