SWIPE TO SHAKE —>
Okay, this I think could be one of the best alcohol / confectionary creations I have ever purchased! The geniuses over at @boutiqueginco have invested the BEST Biscoff x Gin crossover, and I knew I had to have a go at making my very own UK Snack Attack Cocktail! Please welcome….. the GINSCOFFI SHAKE (I need to get better at names!)
1 Biscoff Biscuit
Drizzle of Maple Syrup
1. Break the biscoff biscuit in half, put one half to the side and crush the other on a plate.
2. Pour a bit of Maple syrup onto another plate, and roll the glass in it.
3. Roll the the rim into the crushed biscoff.
4. In a cocktail shaker, add Ice, the Ginscoffi, Baileys, Milk and 1tsp of maple syrup.
5. Shake and then strain and pour into your Biscoff rimmed glass.
6. Add a thick layer of whipped cream, sprinkle some biscoff crumbs, and add the second half of your Biscoff cookie as garnish
This drink contains alcohol and is for 18+ (also drinks responsibly as the mix is STRONG AF!
To keep up to date with all new recipes, be sure to be :
📝 Following @uksnackattack 📝
🔔 Have post notifications on! 🔔