Make it at home! Turn that tasty Kinder Bueno into a spreadable treat following these simple steps!
Kinder Bueno White Spread
As seen on TikTok, this Bueno White spread tries its best to bring the wonder of Bueno to spread form!
- Food Processor
- Empty Jar
- 170 g peeled roasted hazelnuts
- 300 g white chocolate
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 5 1/2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Kinder Bueno White bars
- Pour the roasted peeled hazelnuts into food processor.
- Blend for 5-10 mins on high speed until a smooth nut butter forms. Add in the vanilla extract and blend until combined.
White chocolate spread
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, and add in 4 tbsp of oil. Mix until combined
- Pour the chocolate into the blender with the hazelnuts and blend until combined.
Milk chocolate spread
- Melt down the milk chocolate, and add the remaining 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Chop up the Bueno bars and put aside.
- Move the white chocolate hazelnut into a jug.
- Mix in the chopped up Bueno bars.
- Drizzle some of the milk chocolate into your jar, and then slowly drizzle the rest in spirals into the white chocolate jug.
- Slowly swirl with a knife until spirals form
- Pour into your jar, and leave to set overnight.
- Enjoy your Bueno Spread creation!