Anyone else ever just want to spread their cakes? Jaffa cakes that is! Well follow this simple recipe and be spreading those zesty cakes in no time!
Jaffa Cakes Spread
Spread those cakes! Thats right the famous cake is now a spread ready to go on toast, or just eat straight from the jar!
- Food Processor
- 1 Empty clean jar
- 40 Jaffa Cakes
- 1/3 cup milk I used oat milk, can use any milk or milk substitute.
- 6 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp marmalade
- 2 Jaffa Cakes
- Place the 40x Jaffa Cakes into your food processor and blend.
- Once the cakes form a solid dough, add in the milk and oil and continue to blend until a smooth paste.
- Mix in your marmalade and mix by hand.
- Crumble 2 extra Jaffa Cakes and mix into the spread.
- Carefully transfer the spread into a jar and enjoy your orange spready goodness!