Get Jammie this weekend and spread up a treat with this Jammie Dodger inspired spread!
Jammie Dodger Jam
Been jamming out all week to this tasty treat! Not chocolate, I know its a shock, however nothing beats a good old jam!
- 1 Pack of Jammie Dodgers
- 450 g Fresh Raspberries
- 400 g Caster Sugar
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
Make the Jam
- First on the list is washing the raspberries, I would recommend letting them soak and then washing.
- Put the raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in a large pan.
- Mush it all together.
- Heat it at a very low temp until the sugar has dissolved.
- Strain into a bowl, so you a left with a seed free juice!
- Wash out the pan and put the new seedless jammy mix in.
- Heat until you reach a rolling boil, then set a timer for approx 6-7 mins letting it roll and not stirring.
- Remove from heat, and test the jam by dripping a small amount on a cold plate, push it with your finger. If it crinkles you are ready to jar! If not then put back on the heat, and keep repeating this step in 1 min increments.
Jammie Dodger time
- Once in the jar, start smashing up those Jammie Dodgers, into small chunks.
- Add them into the jam when it is half set so they do not get soggy!
- JAM AWAY!