It may have been an April Fools, but I am no fool, I see the demand and I create! This amazing Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnut Spread goes perfectly on toast, as a dip or straight from the jar!
Krispy Kreme Spread
Whilst started as an April Fools, I am no fool, so here comes the first recipe for a Krispy Kreme Doughnut Spread!
- Food Processor
- 2 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 2 tbsp liquid glucose
- 1 tbsp valilla extract
- pinch salt
- 2 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts
- 1/2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup water
- The simple start to this marvellous creation! Put 2 Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnuts in a food processor alongside the 1/3 tbsp of sunflower oil. Blend on high until a thick paste / dough is formed.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, water, glucose, vanilla, salt.
- Stir until a paste like consistency is formed.
- Add to food processor and blend until a smooth consistency is formed
- Pour into a jar and leave to set for an hour.
- ENJOY! This tastes EXACTLY Like Krispy Kreme Glazed doughnuts!