These Oreos are the talk of the town (and the talk of twitter)! So once I managed to get my hands on a few packs I KNEW I had to try and create a spreadtastic creation!
Lady Gaga Oreo Spread
Chromatica is out, Lady Gaga Oreos are out, the next thing to do? TURN UP THE SPREAD!
- Food Processor
- 500 g Lady Gaga Oreos
- 1/2 cup coconut oil liquid
- 6-7 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tsp raspberry extract
- 2 tsp mint extract
- 3 tsp lime juice
- Split out the cookie and the cream into two separate bowls
- Add the cookies to a food processor, and blend until fine powder
- Melt the coconut oil and add in alongside the raspberry extract. Then blend until all the cookies are incorporated.
- Add the sunflower oil, and blend once more. If it is still too dry add in a tsp of sunflower oil at a time and continue to blend.
- Once done put to one side.
- I added 1 tsp of water to the cream to get it softer.
- Then I added the flavourings and mixed with a fork until it was all mixed in!
- Slowly layer in the cookie butter, followed by layer of cream, followed by cookie butter until the jar is full!
- The fun of this spread is it doesn't need much time to set!! So once the layers are done, get a spoon and GET STUCK IN!