🎉 Party Ring Spread 🎉
SWIPE TO PARTY ———>
No Saturday is complete without the world famous SPREAD SATURDAY! This crazy creation is a Biscoff style spread, but made from party rings! To TOP it off, there is a royal icing ‘party ring’, and the spread is filled with party ring chunks AND hundreds and thousands!! This really is a party
⚠️THIS IS HOME MADE, you can’t buy it in shops nor do I sell it!!⚠️
I must say, this is one sweet sweet treat! To make such a wonder? What do you need?
📝Follow @uksnackattack for more crazy creations!📝
400g of party rings
1/2 cup of liquid coconut oil
3 tbs Sunflower Oil
1. Put 3-4 party rings aside, and then put the remaining rings whole into the food processor and blend until a fine dust.
2. Melt the coconut oil (I did it in the microwave) and add in (be careful with hot oil!)
3. Add the sunflower oil, and keep blending until it forms a thick paste.
4. If it is still dry, add more sunflower oil in 1/4 tsp measurements until nice and thick.
5. Crush the party rings put aside before, and mix with a spoon into the spread.
6. Add hundreds and thousands to your taste
EXTRA STEPS FOR PARTY RING TOPPING
1. Make royal icing mix as per the royal icing sugars instructions.
2. Put some aside and add pink food colouring to it.
3. Once spread is set, pipe the white onto the top, and then do pink lines across.
4. Use a toothpick to smudge the lines into a party ring style!
#partyring #partyrings #biscoffspread #british #britishsnacks #newsnacks #homemadespread #homemadesnack #uksnackattack #cheatdayfoods #cheatday #gymfoods #gymsnacks #lotus #party #celebrate #snack #snacks #tastycreation #creators #creatingnewfood #newfoods #newfooduk #spreads #spread #nutella #biscoff #royalicing