Oink Oink! Time to pig out with your favourite supermarket mascot! I knew Percy had to make it to the spread form, but who knew he would end up being this tasty! (NOTE: no real pigs were harmed in the creation of this spread)
Percy Pig Spread
- 320 g White Chocolate
- 3-4 Percy Pigs
- 5 tsp Raspberry Flavouring
- 1.5 tbsp Elderflower Flavouring
- 0.5 tsp Pink food colouring
- 2.5 tbs Sunflower Oil
- 2 tbs Freeze Dried Raspberries
- Break the chocolate up into small bits, and microwave in 30sec bursts until melted.
- Add the oil, flavourings and food colouring.
- Add your freeze dried raspberries to taste.
- Chop up 3-4 Percy’s and mix in!
- Put in a jar and let set overnight!
- PIG OUT AND ENJOY!