This Spread Saturday is about to get Phishy! This simple recipe will have you craving more and more as you manage to eat the whole jar with a spoon before even spreading it on anything!
Phish Food Spread
Ben & Jerry's as always create the most amazing ice creams! So this week I decided I shall have a go at recreating another one of their Phishy Classics!!
- 400 g milk chocolate
- 1 tin caramel (379g tin)
- 10 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tub marshmallow fluff (213g jar)
- 50 g dark chocolate chips
Chocolate Spread Base
- Break up the 400g of milk chocolate, place in a microwave save bowl and microwave in 20 second bursts until melted
- Add 6 tbsp of oil and stir with fork until mixed well, put to one side.
- Pour the contents of the jar into a microwave safe bowl, and heat for 30 seconds on high.
- Remove, add 3 tbsp of oil, then heat for a further 30 seconds
- Pour the contents of the jar into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 20 seconds on high heat.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and stir until mixed.
- Slowly pour the caramel into the milk chocolate in a circular motion, creating a swirl in the mix.
- Do the same with the marshmallow, and then add the chocolate chips.
- Very carefully with a fork swirl until you get defined swirls.
- Pour into your jar, and leave for 12 hours / until set.
- You should now be left with one FINE PHISHY SPREAD!