I couldn’t wait for the new Salted Caramel Biscoff ice cream to come out, so I did the next best thing, made this tasty spread to fill my salted caramel needs!
Salted Caramel Biscoff Spread
Why settle for regular Biscoff spread, when you can make yourself this tasty salted caramel white chocolate delight!
- 1 cup caster Sugar
- 6 tbsp salted Butter
- 1/2 cup heavy Cream
- 2 tsp salt
- 400 g white chocolate
- 5 1/2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup biscoff spread
- 3 biscoff cookies
- Heat the sugar at medium heat, let it melt into a thick amber liquid.
- Once melted add in butter, mix in and allow to all melt in.
- Remove from heat and whisk until mixed, once mixed return to heat.
- Once all combined cook for 2 extra mins but DO NOT STIR.
- Slowly add the cream, once all added let boil for 1 min not stirring.
- Remove from heat and add salt!
- Put to one side!
White chocolate spread
- Break up the chocolate and melt in the microwave until liquid in 30 second bursts, stirring between each burst.
- Once melted add the oil and mix until combined.
- Melt the biscoff spread until runny in the microwave
- Crush up the bicoff cookies and stir into the white chocolate.
- Slowly drizzle the caramel into the white chocolate. DO NOT STIR.
- Drizzle in the biscoff spread.
- Grab a knife and swirl the mixture together, do not stir too much or it will all combine and now look as striking!
- Slowly pour into a jar and leave to set overnight!
- Be ready for the spread of your dreams!