Wake up and taste the rainbow, take a step and taste the rainbow, leave your house and TASTE THE RAINBOW! Its rainbow time and that means its Spreadable Skittles Spread!
Taste the MOTHER F***KING RAINBOW! This spread mixes all colours into one chaotic white chocolate masterpiece
- 1 party bag Skittles
- 400 g White chocolate
- 1 tsp Red food colouring GEL
- 1 tsp Green food colouring GEL
- 1 tsp Orange food colouring GEL
- 1 tsp Yellow food colouring GEL
- 1 tsp Purple food colouring gel
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil
- Separate out the 5 colours of skittles, and chop them up into fine pieces. Place in 5 separate bowls and put to one side.
- Put the chocolate into a microwave save bowl, and melt in 30 second increments at high temperature in the microwave. Be sure to mix thoroughly between each blast.
- Add the 5 tbsp of oil to the chocolate, and mix.
- Pour equal amounts of white chocolate into each skittle bowl, and add the relevant food colouring.
- Using clean spoons, mix each colour until combined and vibrant! If your colouring isn't bright enough feel free too add more!
- Slowly pour into the jar, and mix with a knife until swirled.
- Leave to set at room temp over night.
- Once you wake up, get ready to taste the RAINBOW!