Why just eat drumsticks when you can spread them! This amazing homemade Drumstick Spread is the best thing to ever be created! Make it yourself and see!
Swizzles Drumstick Spread
Drumsticks have made nearly every product but a spread! So I took matters into my own hands! this spread is easy to make and tastes amazing!
- 400 g Marshmallows
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp raspberry flavourings
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp red food dye
- Put the marshmallows into a microwave safe bowl, and add 4 tbsp of water.
- Heat the marshmallows on full power in 15s increments, stirring between each burst.
- Once fully melted, pour half into a separate bowl.
- In one bowl, add 2tbsp oil, and 1 tbsp of milk powder. Stir until combined.
- In the other bowl, add the raspberry flavouring, oil and red food dye. Stir until combined.
- Pour slowly into the jar at the same time. I put a cardboard cutout in the middle of the jar, covered in clingfilm and oil to separate the colours. Once poured I slowly removed.
- Put in fridge to set for an hour.