Oreo Spread has ARRIVED! This wonderful cookie butter contains swirls of tasty vanilla custard cream! Making the perfect spread for your morning bagels!
Ore-OH MY! Yes an Oreo Cookie Butter now exists, and this is how you can make yourself a tasty jar!
- Food Processor
Oreo Cookie Butter
- 36 Oreo Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 150 g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp custard powder Birds custard powder is vegan friendly
- 75 g softened butter / butter alternative
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- Place the Oreos, liquid coconut oil and vanilla extract into the food processor.
- Blend for 5 mins on high.
- Scrape down the sides, and then continue blending until a wet smooth cookie butter forms. Once formed put to one side!
- Cream all the ingredients together in a mixer, and once smooth and liquid like place into a pouring jug.
- Pour the cream slowly into the cookie butter, and swirl with a knife.
- Pour into a jar.
- Leave to sit for approx 2 hours, then you have a tasty Oreo Spread!