I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough inspired spread. You can stop screaming now, and get that cooking apron on to make your own tasty jar!
Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough Spread
I DOUGH not believe it has taken me this look to make, but the Ben & Jerry's inspired cookie dough spread is here, and ready to be eaten jar after jar after jar after jar! Get those aprons on and be ready to whip up a treat!
- 1 pack Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Chunks
- 360 g White Chocolate
- 2 Vanilla Bean Pods
- 5 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- Break down the chocolate into small chunks and microwave in 20 second bursts stirring between until fully melted.
- Open the vanilla pods and scrape the vanilla into the mixture.
- Add the oil to the mix and stir until combined.
- Chop up half the pack of cookie dough (or however much you want, I like lots of cookie dough!), and mix in with a spoon.
- Jar that baby up and leave to set at room temperature overnight!
- For an extra bit of WOW, add some chopped up cookie dough to the top of the spread!
- Eat and Enjoy!!!