Im aBOUNT(y) to nut! This Bounty Nutella is a dream made in heaven. With the sweet coconut flavour paired with the hazelnut, you will be nutting in no time!
Mixing my two favourite things into one swirl of delight, the world premier of the BOUNTY NUTELLA!
- Food Processor
- 85 g desiccated coconut
- 85 g chopped hazelnut
- 200 g white chocolate
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- First things first, it's time to make the white chocolate coconut spread. break up the white chocolate and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
- Pour into the food processor, adding the 85g of coconut, and 2 tbsp of oil. Blend until fully combined.
- Pour back into the bowl and place to one side.
- Time to repeat the proces! This time melt down 200g of milk choclate.
- Put the 85g of hazelnuts into the food processor on their own and blend until a nut butter forms.
- Add the melted chocolate to the nut butter, alongside the oil and blend again until combined.
- Put the milk chocolate into a jug.
Make it swirl baby
- Spoon the white chocolate carefully into the milk chocolate jug, and mix slowly with a knife to create swirls.
- Pour carefully into a jar and leave to set overnight.
- In the morning you will be left with a BEAUTIFUL Bounty Nutella!