After the Orange twirl hit the world by storm, I knew I had to turn it into a tasty spread!
If you make, tag @uksnackattack in your creation!
Orange Twirl Spread
What is one way to make chocolate spread EVEN BETTER?! Adding the 2020 classic of chocolate orange! This is a simple Orange Twirl spread to make any day that little bit better, with an added secret crunch from the sunny sunny sunflower seeds!NOTE: The addition of sunflower seeds is optional, feel free to leave them out if not wanted.
- Food Processor
- 4 tbs Sunflower Oil
- 170 g Sunflower Seeds
- 20 g Dairy milk
- 300 g Orange Twirl
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Place the sunflower seeds in a pan on medium heat and roast for 2 mins.
- Break down the chocolate and place in microwave for 20 second bursts, stirring between each until melted down. Once melted put aside.
- Place seeds into food processor and blend until fine powder.
- Add the oil and vanilla to the seeds and blend again forming a paste.
- Add in the chocolate and blend for the final time until a smooth paste is formed.
- Pour into a jar, and leave to set overnight.
- Once set, add some crushed twirl to the top and enjoy!