Would you give me your last Rolo? Well no need as I have a whole jar of this tasty Rolo style spread, and soon you will too!
No more will you have to giveaway your last Rolo, now you can turn it into a spread and savour the flavour forever (until the jar runs out!)
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 6 tbsp Salted Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 300 g Milk Chocolate
- 4 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 8 Mini Rolos
- Heat the sugar at medium heat, let it melt into a thick amber liquid.
- Once melted add in butter, mix in and allow to all melt in.
- Remove from heat and whisk until mixed, once mixed return to heat.
- Once all combined cook for 2 extra mins but DO NOT STIR.
- Slowly add the cream, once all added let boil for 1 min not stirring.
- Remove from heat and add salt!
- Put to one side!
- Break chocolate into small pieces and put in a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave at 20 second increments, stirring between until fully melted.
- Once both have cooled for 30 mins, slowly pour layers of alternating chocolate and caramel into the jar.
- Place the Rolos onto the top, let sit overnight and ENJOY!