The very first of my spread creations, and the creation that kickstarted Spread Saturday! As we all know Nutella is an iconic addition to any snack, however there is no love for the white chocolate!
So I took it upon myself to create this wonderful spread, and share the recipe with you all!
White Chocolate Nutella
- Food Processor
- 310 g White Chocolate
- 2.5 tbs Sunflower Oil Or use any neutral oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 170 g Raw Peeled Hazelnuts
- If you pre peeled hazelnuts, skip this section. If not then roast the nuts in a pan for 2 minutes at medium heat, then peel, and roast for an extra minute.
- Break down the chocolate into small chunks, microwave in 20 second bursts until melted and put to one side
- Put the hazelnuts into a blender and blend until a fine powder.
- Add the vanilla and oil to the hazelnuts and blend until a paste.
- Add the cooled (but still liquid) white chocolate and blend again until combined and left with a smooth paste.
- Pour this into your jar and leave to set overnight. In the morning you will have fresh white chocolate Nutella to spread on your toast!